In this section
Abercorn Church is next to the hamlet of Abercorn, on a site where Christ has been worshipped for 1500 years: tradition holds that St Ninian visited the site. The small museum contains burial stones and cross shafts from the early centuries of worship here. A blocked doorway on the south side of the church dates back to the 1100's. The church's current form dates back to 1893, when the church was refurbished in a way which maintained a sense of continuity with past worshippers. The church has a north aisle flanking the nave, and is traditionally laid out with pews.
We worship here each Sunday at 10.00 am.